Click here to see the Daily WODs

TCB Crossfit Class Calendar

Friday, June 28, 2013

I'm pretty stoked this evening!  The 2011, 2012 Crossfit Games champion Rich Froning has a YouTube channel where he will answer questions from fans on his YouTube videos that he posts every day.  Well, a couple days ago I decided to ask him a question about how long before a competition does he back off from training in order to rest his body.  To my surprise on today's video mine was the first question asked and answered.  Check it out RIGHT HERE.  As you can tell I'm pretty geeked out right now!!!  Also if you get a chance check his Crossfit Mayhem website for really great WODs.  This morning I did one of their WODs that consisted of a 20 minute AMRAP of 250m row and 25 pushups.  You guys should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment