Click here to see the Daily WODs

TCB Crossfit Class Calendar

Friday, October 25, 2013

WOD

I hope everyone is having a great Friday so far!!!! Today I would like you all to show up on time so we can do something that is long overdue. I, as your coach, have been slacking on this and spent the last few months making excuses to myself why I can't coach what we are going to do today. Well, I am putting away the excuses and today we are going to work on 1 of the 9 Crossfit Foun...dational Movements. Today we will spend about the first 10-15 minutes learning how to do the medicine ball clean. We will break into groups and everyone will spend time doing and watching. Then after we get the idea we will do a 12 minute AMRAP partner WOD. One partner does medicine ball cleans while the other partner runs 400m and then the partners switch and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment